The FDA recommends that you change your tampon every 4-8 hours. You should never leave a tampon in for more than 8 hours and always make sure to use the lightest level of absorbency possible.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients in LOLA tampons?
- What absorbency levels do LOLA tampons offer?
- How do I use a compact applicator?
- How do I use a non-applicator tampon?
- How often should I change my tampon?
- Does LOLA offer ultra absorbency tampons?
- Does LOLA offer cardboard applicator tampons?
- Can I flush LOLA tampons?
- Are LOLA tampons recyclable?
- What is TSS?