All of our tampons are wrapped in recyclable plastic and our tampon applicators are made of BPA-free plastic. Due to the nature of tampon applicators, we always instruct customers to contact your local recycling facility to ensure that they do not classify them a biohazard and unsuitable for recycling.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients in LOLA tampons?
- What absorbency levels do LOLA tampons offer?
- How do I use a compact applicator?
- How do I use a non-applicator tampon?
- How often should I change my tampon?
- Does LOLA offer ultra absorbency tampons?
- Does LOLA offer cardboard applicator tampons?
- Can I flush LOLA tampons?
- Are LOLA tampons recyclable?
- What is TSS?