We do not recommend using products in LOLA’s Cramp Care suite while you are pregnant, since they are specifically formulated to address menstrual cramps. We recommend consulting your obstetrician and/or dermatologist for information on prenatal skincare, pain relief, and/or dietary supplement options that can help support your needs during pregnancy.
Articles in this section
- What ingredients are in the Essential oil blend?
- How do I use the Essential oil blend?
- How do I purchase LOLA’s Essential oil blend?
- What ingredients are in the Daily supplement?
- How do I take and use the Daily supplement?
- How do I purchase LOLA’s Daily supplement?
- Are LOLA cramp care products organic?
- Will LOLA’s Daily supplement interact badly with my birth control or other medication?
- Can I use LOLA Cramp Care suite if I am pregnant?