To use a cardboard applicator tampon, position the applicator with the rounded end facing your vagina. Insert the tip of the applicator into your vaginal opening until the outer tube is almost completely inserted. Then, push the inner tube until the tampon is fully deployed from the applicator. Remove the applicator and dispose of it either in the wastebasket or toilet (the applicator is flushable!). Remember to use the lightest absorbency possible and change your tampon at least every 8 hours.
Articles in this section
- What are the ingredients in LOLA tampons?
- What absorbency levels do LOLA tampons offer?
- How do I use a compact applicator?
- How do I use a cardboard applicator tampon?
- How do I use a non-applicator tampon?
- How often should I change my tampon?
- Does LOLA offer ultra absorbency tampons?
- Does LOLA offer cardboard applicator tampons?
- How do I dispose of a cardboard applicator?
- Can I flush LOLA tampons?